Gear & Bike Requirements
1. Damage free full-face helmet .
2. Riding boots that fully cover the ankle.
3. Gauntlet style gloves with full wrist coverage.
4. For BIR days....One or two piece leathers. Two piece leather suits must zip together. Ballistic nylon suits such as Joe Rocket, AeroStitch etc. are acceptable . They can be one piece or two piece that zip together with 50% zipper contact, reinforced and padded shoulders, elbows, hips, and knee areas. No chaps.
4.1, For DCTC we require a true motorcycle jacket either ballistic nylon or leather and a riding pant designed for motorcycling.
5.It's recommended to wear back protectors.
6. It's recommended the use of a chest protector.
7. Motorcycle must have all controls properly functioning with good tires and no leaking fluids. All lights and mirrors must be taped.